Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

A little digital imaging action at the River

I find that I have been spending a lot of time at home, because there is no money to 'go out', I find that if I leave the house, for some reason or another, I spend money.....so, no leaving the house. However, yesterday the cabin fever won out and I had to get out of the house for a couple of hours, plus I was jonesing for a little digital imaging action. I headed out to a little town in the foothhills near wear I live, Foresthill and stopped at a place where I could get to the American River. I'm not much of a hiker, but there was a little trail that was not too steep I was able to walk down to get to the river's edge and here I shot some pictures.

Sadly, I shot over 130 images of which only three made the cut. Here is one. Now that I know I can get down to the river with some ease, I believe I will be going back, for more action!

Peace
S

1 comment: