Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

A day in THE City......she steals my heart every time.......



There's something about San Francisco that sings to me. The minute I see the famous skyline my heart just swells. Every time I go into the City I wish I was brave enough to move there. I envy anyone who does.

I went over with an old friend I rediscovered on FB and we had an excellent day. Shortly after we arrived the sun came out and burned off almost all of the fog and we had a fabulous time.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Peace,
S ♥

2 comments:

  1. oh these are excellent and i love the b& w with a little splash of color...found the follower widget this time as well (hidden down at the bottom) so i will be around more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shannon these are stunning! I love the bridge half hidden in the fog!

    ReplyDelete