Followers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Boys of Fall.......






When I feel that chill, smell that fresh cut grass
I'm back in my helmet, cleats and shoulder pads
Standing in the huddle listening to the call
Fans going crazy for the boys of fall
They didn't let just anybody in that club
Took every ounce of heart and sweat and blood
To get to wear those game day jerseys down the hall
Kings of the school man, we're the boys of fall

Well it's turn and face the Stars and Stripes
It's fighting back them butterflies
It's call it in the air, alright yes sir we want the ball
And it's knocking heads and talking trash
It's slinging mud and dirt and grass
It's I got your number, I got your back when your back's against the wall
You mess with one man you got us all
The boys of fall


Peace
♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. great song and wonderful crisp pics....love seeing the pigskin fly...and my team eeked it out in OT yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great shots...I especially like that last action one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific photographs here, Shannon. I bet the football teams (and the players' families) would LOVE copies of these. You are really good at capturing subjects that are in mid-action. The last photo is awesome. I think you should enter these in photo contests. Really, you should.

    ReplyDelete